Friday, November 30, 2007


Damn! When I'm 60 I wanna look like this!

I have had this post in mind for a while but I saw her "that's the way love goes" video this morning so I decided to post my psychic advice to Ms. Jackson Janet needs a hit real bad--like duh right. I have been hearing some grumblings about there being an album in the works. I believe that this one will be a hit. Janet and her team now knows that she ain't 20 y/o anymore. It took them a while to figure that out--I wonder why?

Well I expect this new album to be more slow tempo, with a whole lot of tracks you would want to dance to at a club--old Janet with a hard bodied guy intertwined with her on some white sheets kinda thing. I hope her man has it in his heart to let Janet be Janet or else girl ain't gonna sell any albums.

No comments :