Friday, December 21, 2007


She's got more sense than Britney!!!

I hate to say it because in this society you're not suppose to be happy when a teenager gets knocked up but as the old saying goes age is nothing but a number and this applies to Jamie-Lynn. When I first heard that she was pregnant I was shocked but I knew that she would be a good Mom. What I don't want though is for her and Casey to get married. I don't believe his head is all there and yes when they do get married it will last about 5 years then it goes down hill from there, but for now he is great support...more on this situation later.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

You're happy that a 16 year old has gotten pregnant, thus throwing away her young life? You really are a moron.

Anonymous said...

i thought the baby was lil romeo's