Friday, February 29, 2008

She's Getting Married and I love Jessica Simpson!!!


I have to admit that I did not approve of this relationship when it first started but all my faithful readers know that I love Jessica Simpson (Ashlee not that much) and I feel as if I have a bond with her, hence this post. A few months ago I had a dream that me and Jessica Simpson were having a double wedding ceremony (I think this was before her and Romo started to date) and we both had our respective kids there. She had a girl and I had a boy and my little boy kept trying to get our beautiful white dresses dirty but for some reason he could not (even with his muddy hands). I do not recall our grooms being there but I'm sure they showed up after I woke up.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

is britney spears pregnant again ????

Jenn said...

Cool Post!