Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Sayin'





Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani has one of the most healthiest relationships in Hollywood. No extra-martial hanky panky going on there! I know some of Gavin's misdeeds or sexual choices have come to light but those things were in the past. I was not shocked with the factoid that he had a boyfriend for 5 years but I was shocked with the daughter he supposedly never knew thing.    Gwen and Gavin enjoy each other and their kids. I think they are not finished having children, they really want a girl.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

so glad for them. they are cute together. glad to see that there are some people that can hang in there and make it work. by the way its my first time to you site and i love it. never seen this format before with the gossip and pyshic abilities.

Celebpsychic Sanje said...

Thanks! Please visit often! Gavin and Gwen definitely has their house in order.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they are doing good together :) I didn't know where to ask, but will we see a bright future for Liv Tyler?? She seems like a great gal with bad luck in the romance department.

jigglypuff said...

Gavin and Gwen resemble each other physically ie the face. It is a well known fact that if couple look like each other, the better the relationship.