Monday, August 02, 2010

Another Dead Rocker


In a post a few months ago I predicted the death of rocker Peter Steele unknowingly and a few other rockers died around the time he died also.  What precluded these deaths were atleast three dreams of me attending rock concerts ( Nine Inch Nails, Type O Negative and I believe a Green Day concert). This time around I dreamt that I was in Austria attending a Rammstein concert in a High School filled with American students.  Again I wasn't able to enjoy the concert because my friends left to the concert without me and they had the monies to purchase the ticket. I was able to get in but was subsequently kicked out by police--oh well. By the way the song that Rammstein sang was called "Angel" or "Engel" (German). 

As always I hope my dream was wrong because the rock world has lost some heavy hitters this past year already.



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I am also a Rocker chick and I hope your prediction doesn't come true. We've lost too many this year already.