Friday, January 07, 2011

Beyonce and Jay-Z: Soon to Be Parents?!?




I had the most strange dream about Beyonce just a while ago. Apparently Jay-Z had just divorced her and she also just had a newborn baby. In the dream everyone was bad mouthing her from the baby's grandmother to her best friend. Beyonce just wasn't being nice to the people around her.  

So what in this dream leads me to believe Beyonce and Jay-Z will be expecting by April or May 2011(aside from the day old baby in the dream)? Well there was a  train in the dream and for me trains represent the end of something and to me it also represents the end of Beyonce's free and single life.  I would usually also say it also puts an end to a turbulent love relationship. I'm not saying that these two will get a divorce but maybe having a baby was a contentious topic in the relationship.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I want to believe that yes Mr. & Mrs. Carter will soon become pregnant and have a beautiful child before the year 2011 ends. I see these two being together forever and being truly happy. There is a lot of love between these two, even though Beyonce put off having children for the first two years of their marriage.

Anonymous said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I hope they divorce.

Anonymous said...

I think this will put a heavy stamp and security in their marriage even more. Both Jay/Beyonce will be exstreamly happy once they find out that they have conceived. This is going to be one happy and beautiful baby. Bey may even do better than good they may have tripelts.

Anonymous said...

Hope to see Beyonce become pregnant soon. Maybe anouncing a pregnancy by June 2011 would be a great thing. I know they both have albums to be coming out 2011 and hopefully movies. A pregnancy for Beyonce, I would think great but it would put a tour on hold which will be ok. Beyonce goes full out for her tours, so being pregnant she may postpond touring or just do a few dates. Just hope they will be bless in a pregnancy real soon.

Nellie said...

Awesome prediction!

Anonymous said...

The beautiful baby, appears look like Beyonce; however, Jay Z could he have allowed a doner, the new child has none of his features ironically. Rumors of a surrogate being used, whom died after giving birth are confusing after knowing how celebrities do have binding contracts that state how the celebrity has to stay a certain weight. Regardless, they are happy right now, congrads. As long as they are sharing one of lifes greatest joys it truly doesnt matter what people think.