Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hugh Hefner is Making Moves


Update (6/11/2011): As of last week Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner are no longer getting married. Yea, I was wrong but this prediction has prompted me to add a celebrity "What are They Thinking Now" post ever so often to the blog.  I was genuinely feeling in the weeks prior to the wedding date that the ceremony wasn't going to happen and I kept on thinking when are they going to cancel the wedding, yea should have listened and posted my concerns. Oh well.....
 
When Hugh Hefner started dating his current fiancee Crystal Harris, and Karissa and Kristina Shannon, I knew that he would be ending his single life really soon. I think the twins were just too much for him, and I believe that's when he had the revelation that he needed to spend the rest of his life with only one woman.  Hugh is definitely ready to settle down and he will not be backing out of this wedding.

For me I feel like Hugh is marrying a young woman because in a way she will definitely extend his life. I'm sure he believes that some of her youth will rub off on Him. I can for certain see the relationship lasting for 8 years. I don't want to put an expiration date on Hugh Hefner but I feel like the marriage will end at his death. I also see a little baby being born from this marriage. It will be a baby boy but that won't happen for the next 2.5 years. They might also be moving out of the mansion or keeping some kind of separate residence from the whole Playboy aura. Despite the age difference there is quite a lot of passion in this relationship.

I wish this couple the best that's all I can say for now.  I just hope Holly won't crash the wedding. LOL

No comments :