Monday, July 18, 2011

Celebpsychic's Jilted Lover Edition






So, I am glad that Eva Longoria and Tony Parker's sham of a marriage is over. Ever since that first text message scandal they had a few years ago broke, I never trusted him or her again. I am happy to say that for the first time Eva is truly happy in a romantic relationship. She is currently booed up with Penelope Cruz's brother Eduardo Cruz and I believe that he wants to settle down and get married and you know what? Eva also wants to get married! I feel like Eva wishes she could have annulled her marriage to Tony but she knows she's in a better place no matter what now.


It's not a great sign when your engagement is called off ala Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen. I did a psychic prediction on them last year (check that out). I do believe that they will still get married. I do think that Rachel is settling but what can we do but watch. I really feel like she's shooting for a Spring wedding. Rachel is a care giver by nature and I feel that is her main role in the relationship and eventual marriage.

No comments :