Saturday, August 11, 2012




Getting Married?! 





Yea, apparently in 4 months something big is going to go down with Stacy Keibler. I feel like its a marriage and not a break-up. I genuinely feel like Stacy is the right girl for George Clooney. George has met his match. He can't mess this one up, and I think journalist everywhere will no longer sabotage his relationships by asking his girlfriend, if they ever want to get married.

Stacy has this one! I see two kids in their future....more to come!



Get your own love answers here! To purchase your own personal love reading contact celebpsychic at celebpsychic911@gmail.com or pre-purchase here.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

could you post some predictions about prince harry?he seems rather lonely

Sans Guilt said...

Isn't George Cloney gay,I think he uses the women in his life as beards. I'm psychic myself, I don't see anything but heartbreak for this girl. Poor think...hope I'm wrong!

Anonymous said...

You'll never make me believe Kristen had an affair with him. I believe he wanted her and when she refused his advances...he decided to set her up. For that I hope he pays dearly and Im prepared to boycott any movie he directs and any studio that hires him...I don't think I'll be the only one either.