Thursday, May 23, 2013



Steve Jobs-Afterlife


 



I had a brief flash of how life is for Steve Jobs since his death. At the moment, he is a very quiet spirit. He is resting. He's actually trying to figure out his purpose and why did he have to die so soon. He definitely is still feeling shocked about his own death. Around him I sense two female spirits. I felt as if  they were his daughters who had been miscarried by his wife or perhaps one might actually be a spiritual wife come to think about it. One of them is in love with him. Anywho, I don't want to cause any spirit world drama. I want to check in with Steve again in about 8 months and see if he's grown more as a spirit. I have a feeling that he will be re-born as a male again very soon. He's being prepped for another amazing life.

No comments :