Thursday, July 18, 2013

Khloe and Lamar Everlasting Love???






Honestly, I don't feel like divorce is the answer for these two, for now. I also feel like Lamar doesn't want to be around Khloe anymore. I don't feel as if Lamar Odom's cheating was a secret. I feel like Khloe Kardashian knew about the cheating and has come to terms with it already. She is a very forgiving woman. The problem in this relationship is that I can't feel Lamar commitment to having a child. Khloe wants a child, but he doesn't and this might just be the relationships downfall. There won't and can't be a divorce anytime soon. I am not ruling it out, but for the moment all is well for them. But the baby issue will be a huge problem.

These two are not soul mates. That's all I can say for now. Khloe should inevitably cut her losses.



No comments :