Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Has "Frasier" Found Love Again???




Okay so Kelsey Grammer is a disgusting human being for cheating on his significant other whom he has two children with then moving in with his flight attendant girlfriend and then getting her pregnant. Does this man know how to take baby steps?  Even though I abhor the way Kelsey dumped his wife Camille Grammer and I am still keeping a cool head in reading his and Kayte's future.

I don't really feel like this relationship will work out. I feel as if there are in love just to be in love.  I know when I usually hate a couple being together they usually get married and have 2.5 kids but I sincerely hope that this relationship does not lead to that. I don't see them being together beyond  2011 anyway. I  believe that Kelsey will wisen up and actually be single instead of feeling the need to always be with a lover.

I can't help but see Kelsey with a woman in her 40's anyway.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.