Monday, December 13, 2010

 Britney Spears "Abuse" Allegations True or False???

Pop Princess Britney Spears headed into Marmalade Cafe for lunch on September 22, 2010 in Calabasas, California. Britney will be featured in next week s episode of Glee and she seems to be very excited about the event as she took to her twitter about her special show. The Hit Me Baby One More Time songstress looked great in a pink top, dark jean pants, pair of brown boots and her hair seems to have improved slightly but the different lengths constantly separate from her extensions. Fame Pictures, Inc



I had a dream about Britney Spears a couple nights ago. It mainly focused on her addressing the Jason Trawick domestic abuse allegations. It caught me by surprise because I hadn't been thinking about the issue, and the candid way in which the dream was set up totally took me by surprise.It appeared as  if she was wearing a leotard and she had a knees to her chest while talking to me at ease.  She said that the allegations were true and as she was speaking I noticed two deep puncture wounds on her legs. They kind of looked as if they were rotting. She also told me that she was not happy about the conservatorship and that she wants to be to free.

I honestly don't know where this dream came from.  I hope that Britney will hopefully gain some direct control over her life soon because  perhaps this dream was a signal that things are about to hit the fan.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Please tell us more!!! Does she leave him? Will it be something like the Rhianna and Chris brown relationship? Do you see the conservatorship ending soon? Will she ever find peace?

I hope she doesn't have a baby with this A--h-ole LOSER!!! Will she ever have custody of Sean Preston and Jayden James?

This is your first Britney post in almost a year! I check everyday hoping for new info on she have to say.
Thanks for letting us in on your insights!!!!

Anonymous said...

can you post the reading you did about william and kate?

Anonymous said...

This is upsetting to read. Praying for her and her boys.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.