Monday, December 13, 2010


Will Aretha Franklin Pull Through?!?


Aretha Franklin arrives at the 2010 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on June 13, 2010. UPI/Joe Corrigan Photo via Newscom


There have been reports that soul singer Aretha Franklin has Pancreatic Cancer.  I don't believe its been confirmed yet by her or her reps but I am actually feeling confident that she will pull through.  I do feel as if she still has a lot to accomplish and that "The Other Side" isn't ready for her yet. I know there has also been reports that she has a year to live but I do think that that part of the story is just rumor. I did a post on some famous Black female entertainers dying a couple months ago and I do genuinely feel as if it doesn't pertain to her.

I feel as if her cancer treatments will be both on the medical and the holistic side and she's got a lot of fire in her to stay alive.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

this post is very usefull thx!