Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nicole and Keith

So I was pondering Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's marriage this morning, upon hearing the news about her alleged pregnancy. I did predict that we would hear news of her being pregnant in February and I do believe this recent rumor is true.

What I haven't figured out yet is Keith and Nicole's "relationship". Before today I didn't understand it then I read his Bio on wikipedia then I watched an interview on youtube then I was like I get it--I actually fell in love with him a little. Okay so then I took a nap; woke up;got back to blogging and forgot why they are good for each other. Maybe that is the dynamics of their relationship, I do not see their marriage ending anytime soon at all (on the real). Nicole and Keith will be having a baby girl come summer time and two more. Their relationship is a mystery to me but it adds to the validity I believe.

No comments :